As a human being no one is expecting you to achieve the unattainable status of perfect, however, if you are the leader of a team you are expected to show up every day and try your very best.
Here are some tips on how to be an effective leader:
- Hold a positive attitude
- Admit your faults
- Acknowledge your team members hard work and dedication
- Encourage creativity
- Remain timely in your requests and correspondence
- Designate time for your team to connect outside of meetings
- Be courageous and assertive
- Remember that a little humility goes a long way
- Always try new things
What tips would you add to the list?